Greetings from Monterey!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LittleFrog

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello Everyone!!! I'm a newly certified diver in Monterey and having trouble finding dive buddies. Anyone interested in diving with a newby, drop me a line :)

Congratulation, Littlefrog. lucky you living in Monterey. You can dive anytime you want. I have to drive 83miles from San Jose. I'm sure you don't have problem finding dive buddy in Monterey. But if you really can't find a dive buddy, PM me and I'll dive with you.

LittleFrog once bubbled...
Hello Everyone!!! I'm a newly certified diver in Monterey and having trouble finding dive buddies. Anyone interested in diving with a newby, drop me a line :)
:)

Welcome aboard!

Maybe we'll get to dive together sometime; I'm only an hour from Monterey. I just got my dry suit and I'm looking forward to diving more often. See you on shore.

:)

the area and to the Scuba Board.

My buddy and I mostly dive on the Monterey Express when we dive Monterey because we are spoiled.

Enjoy!

Wristshot - local and neighborly.

My wife and I will be in Monterey next weekend for our Open Water Cert. Just finished the class room, pool sessions, and buddy practice sessions.

Hopefully all will go as planed and we can start diving Monterey on the weekends too! Just under three hours away!

Hope we run into some of you there.
:wink:

Littlefrog a few of us dive Monterey, if you can dive in the weekdays you can hookup with us zeN

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom