Greetings from Melbourne FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaLevelScuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I'd like to introduce Sea Level Scuba to the community as a full service, professionally run facility. We are affiliated with PADI & SSI, we do referrals for both agencies as well as the Universal Referral program without trying to hijack a student from one angency for another. We are the only facility on the space coast that offers tri-mix and we pump fresh air fills via a membrane. If we can be of any help to any of the fellow businesses please do not hesitate to contact us.

I dropped by your shop two weeks ago on Saturday. Nice store. I'll be by there again sometime. It's a bit of a trek for me to drive up there. Welcome to SB.

Thanks Ringo. It would be nice to have more operators present and active in this forum. I am hoping to use this as another tool for my business to meet other operators and be able to discuss industry specific topics between operators. Unfortunately by the very nature of this industry, there doesnt require much for someone to be "IN" the industry, leaving the door open for alot of information that shouldn't be shared getting into the public discussion. I know the folks at SB will try in earnest to keep the forum open to the right folks, but they rely on the integrity of the folks requesting access. I would say to try and use it being careful of the information presented and see how it goes.

Thanks Dennis, was nice meeting you in the store a couple of weeks ago. Hope when you're in the Melbourne area you do stop in. Always nice to have folks visiting and chatting diving.

Schott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom