Greetings from Massachusetts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pubdraft

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all! New member here from Massachusetts. Just dropped into say hi. I've been diving off and on since 1997. Finally did my advanced course two years ago. Most of my experience has been rocky shore dives up on Cape Ann. Any of the limited boat or tropical diving I've done was like being spoiled .

Take care

Welcome. I did a day trip from NY to a couple of sites on C. Ann in 2012. Not bad--a little chilly that day in my shorty at 56F water in July. But 90F weather helped. Nice area, but a 12 hour day for me--not including rinsing..

Welcome to SB! Will you attend the Bay State Treasure Hunt Dive and Picnic At Stage Fort Park Sunday, Sept,16? Great New England Event!

Welcome. I did a day trip from NY to a couple of sites on C. Ann in 2012. Not bad--a little chilly that day in my shorty at 56F water in July. But 90F weather helped.
OMG 56F in shorty !!! You're a better man than me lol. Normally its a full 7mm with a hood gloves and boots all season long. I've only managed a shorty in Florida. Glad you enjoyed yourself though.

Welcome to SB! Will you attend the Bay State Treasure Hunt Dive and Picnic At Stage Fort Park Sunday, Sept,16? Great New England Event!
I'd love to but I will be working that day unfortunately. Because of my new work schedule most of my diving is limited to mid week in the morning. Needless to say this season has been more of a bust for me as buddies are hard to find.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom