Greetings from Lausanne Switzerland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phong78

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone,

quick intro, I'm from Switzerland, by the shores of Lac Léman (Lake Geneva) but I'm more of a salt and warm water diver. Did my PADI AOW back when I was posted in Singapore. Clocked around 160 dives so far, mostly in SE Asia, Egypt and recently a few dives in Europe (Canary islands, Corsica).
I'm trying to convince myself that lake diving is fun but I did it twice and.... not a huge fan so far :) If there is anyone around the area in here....

I’ve found that skill practice with good buddies makes any dive site fun. Maybe there are some active dive clubs or agencies with an active community that you could get in touch with. Good luck finding buddies in your local area!

Genfersee, Lac Thun usw, are no fun without a drysuit. With a drysuit they are great.
Michael

Hi everyone,

quick intro, I'm from Switzerland, by the shores of Lac Léman (Lake Geneva) but I'm more of a salt and warm water diver. Did my PADI AOW back when I was posted in Singapore. Clocked around 160 dives so far, mostly in SE Asia, Egypt and recently a few dives in Europe (Canary islands, Corsica).
I'm trying to convince myself that lake diving is fun but I did it twice and.... not a huge fan so far :) If there is anyone around the area in here....
Diving is more fun with buddies!

I've been in Lac Leman with Plongee.ch and we had a pretty good time in the lake. During summer, a shallow dive with the fishies can be done in a 7mm wetsuit but for dives deeper than 15m or outside of the summer heat, you definitely want a drysuit.

Here's a video from diving in Vevey:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom