Greetings from Guantanamo Bay, Cuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mysssticghost

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey guys,

New guy here, i have just recently gotten PADI open water and advanced open water diver qualafied since being stationed here in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. I am so hooked it is not even funny, the only thing limiting me is money. i have only logged 20 dives so far but really enjoy being under the water and experiancing all there is to see and do down there. I came here from Va Beach, Va so i plan to continue diving when i get back to the states. i hope to really enjoy being a member of this wonderful community for a very long time.

Nate

Hey, I am in Puerto Rico. I know some guys over there at Gitmo from WV. They called me and said they were diving over there and it was great. If you know any of those guys tell them the Chief from PR said Hello. They will know who it is. They are CE people.

Hi Nate, Caught my attention with the GTMO thing. I was stationed @Nas GTMO in the early seventies. Did a lot of snorkeling but no scuba. Kinda jealous of you now. Beautiful reefs. Ash

Nate, I just caught the HBO special "Real Sports". They had a story on the diving there and the wounded warrior program. Looks like a great diving area and I have to say I am very jealous. Thank you to you and your fellow soldiers for all that you do.

action-smiley-069.gif
Howdy and Welcome to SB...!

I've heard the diving is great there. Hope they have a good program for y'all.
thimage00222CustomCustom.jpg

Click Forums on the bar above, look at all the various forums, and try some - especially your local forum. Check in often...!

don
grinning-smiley-039.gif

smiley-linie-001.gif

Hey Nate

Is this Nathan C? Its me Jaz. Stop by the shop and let me know. If this isn't Nathan C. stop by the shop and introduce yourself, I'm jasmine at the dive shop btw. lol. Is Roy on this yet?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom