Greetings from central Texas!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

depaus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello! I am new to the Board but a long time diver from central Texas. I frequent the San Marcos River as often as possible. I enjoy shooting underwater video and playing with my u/w metal detector. I am co-founder and president of the Shoe Krewe Dive club based in Austin. Cozumel is heaven on earth to me. I also enjoy saltwater fishing on the Texas coast. I love beer. I love diving. Cheers!

Hello! I am new to the Board but a long time diver from central Texas. I frequent the San Marcos River as often as possible. I enjoy shooting underwater video and playing with my u/w metal detector. I am co-founder and president of the Shoe Krewe Dive club based in Austin. Cozumel is heaven on earth to me. I also enjoy saltwater fishing on the Texas coast. I love beer. I love diving. Cheers!

Howdy - do you dive the San Marcos? The reason I am asking is that myself and a small group are headed back to Balmorhea in early September. We are looking to make a couple of dive stops along the way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom