Greetings from California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teteto

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys. Just found this site tonight while looking up info on Thailand. My father put a tank on my back when i was 5 years old and living in the south pacific. and i have never stopped. i am 47 and have 3 kids ( 2 advanced, still working on the other). It's nice to find a place where everyone shares their love for the sea......

Welcome to the board. Be sure to stop by the California Kelp Divers NorCal or SoCal section as is appropriate for where you live a say hello.

Welcome to the 'board!!!!!

And, yes, please feel free to drop on down to your local forum and join in the fun .....
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/socal/
I'm looking forward to the day when my two little girls jump under the water with me.

welcome aboard

Welcome to Scubaboard :)

Welcome aboard teteto!!

My dad took me diving when I was 8, and now there is nothing I love more.. :)

About diving in Thailand. I have worked and lived here for a while now and the diving up in the Similan Islands is unreal. If you get the chance to go, do it!! You will not regret it.

I recommend going on a liveaboard, because on a daytrip you get 2 dives and if you just stay 1 night you get 7.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions.

Sanna

Hey Sanna, thanks so much for the info. I am thinking about ataking my girls (15 and 18 ) to Thang Thialand in nove. to do some volunteer work. and would love to get some diving in on the weekends.....one if these days Phuket is on my list of things to do before i die....your lucky to be living in such a beautiful country...
Jennifer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom