Greetings from Bangalore, INDIA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lionajoy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Friends,

I am new to Scuba and ScubaBoard.com having completed PADI OWD this January 2013 have received certification card.

I did my OWD at Murudeshwar (Bhatkal) Karnataka - Netrani from Planet Scuba India, Bangalore after which I logged two dives off Pondicherry from Temple Adventures and waiting to do more fun dives plus further courses.

My age is 52 and I have been a competative swimmer since schooldays and going deep in 15m swimming pool scares me with bad ear pain and only last November ventured into getting PADI Discover Scuba experince from Dive Tribe Adventures at Swimming Pool session and I have overcome the fear and have already gone 23m in my slim log of 6 dives !!! Waiting to go down further and enjoy myself

de Lion Ajoy VU2JHM
President, Bangalore Amateur Radio Club - VU2ARC
Disaster Manager and Custodian, Lions Clubs International Amateur (Ham) Radio Club Station VU2LCI

On facebook I am Ln Ajoy V do add me as your friend so we can share lots of things....

Dear Manoj,

Thanks for the suggestions. I already did my two fun dives in Pondicherry and waiting to go for Goa, Andaman and Lakshadweep. I have visited Minicoy, Lakshadweep on account of Amateur (Ham) Radio but not visited on account of Scuba. Do let me know where you are from and your experiences.

de Lion Ajoy VU2JHM

First of Congrats for your completion of PADI OWD. Secondly i would appreciate your backgrounds and efforts you made. Another suggestion i would love to give you is to try these scuba dive destinations of India. Goa, Lakshadweep, Andaman Islands and Pondicherry

---------- Post added March 18th, 2013 at 10:20 AM ----------

Thanks Grocio, wonder if you have done Scuba Dive in India.. Welcome here and enjoy... de Lion Ajoy VU2JHM

Back
Top Bottom