Greetings from an Egyptian diver :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings to all fellow divers. I started PADI recreational diving in Dahab, Egypt, in 2011, and have dived in Egypt, Greece, Bulgaria, Libya, Oman, and Dubai, then received my PADI divemaster in January 2016. In the same month. I started my TDI technical training in Dahab and finished my Advanced Trimix in March 2016. In April 2016 I started GUE training (fundamental course with tec pass) and have completed a dozen of tec dives up to 120m and 140 minutes dive time. I am glad I joined this forum to seek more knowledge and experience.

Welcome to Scubaboard!

Welcome!

Welcome on board mate. Who is your GUE instructor? Any benefit in taking GUE Fundies after getting your Hypoxic trimix training? I would assume that by then you would be so far ahead in your technical training that Fundies may / should not be able to offer much.

howdy and welcome from southeast Florida....

Welcome...post some pix please.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom