Greetings form Sydney!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anoxia

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey Guys,

Jude here, based in Sydney... Been diving casually for the past few years however recently bought my own gear to force myself to go diving more often. Taking advantage of the local dive sites in Sydney but hoping to get to other sites once the covid-19 restrictions allow us to!

Plan on getting a bunch of dives under my belt before going Rescue and possibly further. Hoping to speak to you all in other threads!
Thanks!

Hey Guys,

Jude here, based in Sydney... Been diving casually for the past few years however recently bought my own gear to force myself to go diving more often. Taking advantage of the local dive sites in Sydney but hoping to get to other sites once the covid-19 restrictions allow us to!

Plan on getting a bunch of dives under my belt before going Rescue and possibly further. Hoping to speak to you all in other threads!
Thanks!

Welcome! Ask questions and there is a bunch of people out here that will help :).

Back
Top Bottom