Greetings Everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ocean REEF

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Greetings Everyone,

My name is Eric Franks and I am now working with OCEAN REEF focusing on marketing and advertisement. I have been involved in the diving industry for most of my life and have been enjoying every minute of it. I recently returned to San Diego after working as a commercial diver in the GOM to finish school. It is very difficult to continue education while working out there.

I am very proud to be a part of the OCEAN REEF team and I will be bringing everyone very exciting news and can assist you with any questions you may have with our products. [FONT=&quot]So stay tuned and check back often. Please feel free to post any questions or concerns you may have here. Also, Visit our facebook page for more of the latest OCEAN REEF updates and news. Be sure to add us to show your support!
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Thanks,
Eric Franks
[/FONT]

Ocean REEF:
I am very proud to be a part of the OCEAN REEF team and I will be bringing everyone very exciting news and can assist you with any questions you may have with our products. [FONT=&quot]So stay tuned and check back often. Please feel free to post any questions or concerns you may have here.
[/FONT]

Welcome Eric,

I love my masks from your company, my wife and I dive with them constantly.

Here's my suggestions :wink:

1. make it easier to buy parts. I don't care if I go through dealers or your website, but its dang hard sometimes to find out how to buy something. I usually pester your tech support guys far more than anyone wants, get the part number from them, call my dealer, educate him, place the order, install part, wipe hands on pants, repeat.

Need rings? can't find on the website.
Need a replacement pull-to-release string? can't find on the website.

Not really a big deal in the revenue area, but they are enough aggravation that I start looking at other vendors to see if they have something similar.

2. Solve the Buddy Breathing problem officially. I've rigged up long hoses with quick disconnects, put a normal stage 2 on the ends that can be popped off and the hose can be plugged in. (same thing goes with deco bottles) Please consider selling a 7' hose with a QD on the end already made up and a "male part" as a kit.

3. Speaking of deco, provide an "o2" clean kit for upgrading predator and other older masks officially.

4. Sell a Gas Switch block in the US. Slap a sticker on the Oxycheck one if you have too, but like the hoses above its an annoying omission. Again as a kit with a couple of hoses would be ideal.

Back
Top Bottom