Greetings and thanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Somebuddy took my big old YeeeeeeeHawwwww and Welcome!!!
So I will just say -

HEY, if you need a DM to take to Cozumel --- :jump: Pick me :jump: pick me

(Welcome to the board - just watch out for weirdossssss)

Dave

:crazyeyes:

Welcome to the board. I have been diving with a Suunto Cobra for about 6 months now and I love it. I also have the twin jets and wouldn' t dive with anything else at this point.

Enjoy your new gear and the diving.

Welcome to the coolest board in town! Have a great trip! If you're ever in Ohio, look me up!
Ber :bunny:

I'm a little late but...Welcome to the best place to be on the 'net!

I'm in the Houston area too. Hope to see you around!

Originally posted by davidofaustin
. . .(Welcome to the board - just watch out for weirdossssss)

Now just who do you mean???? We're all just unique individuals and warped personalities. hehehe

Welcome to the fun times, and lucky you for going to Mexico for your checkout dives.

Originally posted by DivingGal

Now just who do you mean???? We're all just unique individuals and warped personalities. hehehe

Welcome to the fun times, and lucky you for going to Mexico for your checkout dives.

DG - Only the guilty flee where none pursue!!!!!!

Welcome to the Board!

You should definitely look into the history of messages posted here so you can get into Texas Swamp diving or Stocktank Diving as soon as you get certified.

Dave

Hi from kingston Ontario Canada.. welcome to the SCUBA Board. Hope you enjoy the forum

Hope all your days are wet ones, Or dry depending how you dive. Dive Safe.

Barry

Welcome
Hi there and warm greetings from Egypt, the land of the Pyramids and The Red Sea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom