Greetings and Salutations from Pensacola

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

L.S.U. Dolphin 82

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just joined the board today. Post infrequently on the "other" board. Hope the vibe here is better.

I'm a native New Orleanian that went through that entire Katrina fiasco. Moved to Houston after the storm. Me and my fiance' sold our house there and relocated to Pensacola in October of last year.

Got certified in 92. Have done all my diving in Florida. (Springs, Gulf, Atlantic and the Keys) Haven't dove much since Katrina, but hope to do more now that I'm in a great dive area. I love extreme open water snorkeling with bottlenose dolphins too, which I do whenever the Gulf conditions allow it.

Looking for non-hunters, UW photographers, and eco-minded divers to do R.E.E.F.
fish I.D. dives with in the Pensacola-Destin-Panama City Beach area.

I'm a professional freelance photographer by trade.............

action-smiley-069.gif
Howdy and Welcome to SB...!

I think Katrina would have moved me to the Rockies. Brave man to keep moving around the bath tub ring...!

Click Forums on the bar above, look at all the various forums, and try some - especially your local forum. Check in often...!

don
grinning-smiley-039.gif

smiley-linie-010.gif

hey and welcome from the nc side of the house

Hello and welcome to the board. Check out Deep Dixie Divers Forum..There are a number of divers there from the P'Cola area.

Back
Top Bottom