Greetings and HI there too

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How come my thong pile has gotten smaller? You'd think people would prefer to steal the clean ones,but there's all sorts of weirdos out there.... :fury:
Cheers theiving ears,
The Thonged Avenger,
You know who....

Hi ktenhusband,

I think we got just a little bit off the track of welcoming you to the board. If you haven't already, check out the thread titled "The Texas Swamp Dive Team Gets Its Own page". My buddy and I are also in the Fort Worth area.

Welcome to the board..I know you will enjoy it...but watch out for the sharks!

Laura

Hymph, that's nothing. You should see what we do with bras! LOL!

What DO we do with bras, Mario?? :loopy:

Welcome from another new member and also a Texas Diver. My husband and I work with classes, too.

Y'all have fun!
CB

You mean what have I done with yours? hehe

A gentleman never tells!

They hang from the ceiling, come to think of it saw one with initials on it, MSC. Mario would that be yours?

You'd only know by the pattern of the fabric... if it was leopard or lame it would be ID's... what was your pattern of choice, Mario?? =-x

I can't say that I have a preference... haven't you ever heard the saying "outer beauty is irrelavent, it's what's inside!" hehe :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom