Greetings and HI there too

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ktenhusband

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to all of you and let you know that the conversation here is quite professional and informative. I have been to a few other places and they really dont stay focused...on diving anyway.

My wife and I have been diving a couple of years now and go to the Big Blue whenever we can. However, most of our diving occurs in the "Lakes" in Texas. Loosely translated in the vernacular of this state that parlays to mudhole everywhere else. We work with a lot of classes too.(My better half is a Dive Master and teaches Scuba Rangers)

I (we) enjoy your posts very much and look forward to the conversation.

Hello ktenhusband, welcome to the both of you from Sunny San Diego. Glad to see that you've decided to join our family!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Wow the "Family" is growing by leaps and bounds. Welcome to one of the best places I've found to spend your surface interval! Hello from Canada.

I have always thought of myself as a professional...not that I get the recognition here though... :p
Welcome aboard and we will try to be a focused as rednecks and blow up women will allow.(reference...see Mario):mean:
Cheers Big Ears,
There can be only one,
The Gasman.

Welcome Kten from Bangkok. As DivingGal said - this is definitely the best place to be when you're dry.

*Aside to Gasman - wasn't it Iguana Don who has a thing for blow up women and rednecks?? (Must stick up for Mario who is always such a charmer... =-x )*

Thanks for watch'n by back Alison. Wow a beautiful smile and ethical... guess I'm in trouble heh :wink:

a time when "Mr. Charming" was using make-up and the discussion was around his choice of thongs.

And I'm not talking about shoes either!

ID

Doh! Thanks Don... LOL! That's gonna help with the Ladies! :D

Besides, you took my favorite thong and let :royal: borrow it... I haven't seen it in ages and kinda miss it. No worries though Gasman tells me he's got plenty he can let me borrow... hehe

Would you really want to borrow one of the "Gasman's" thongs?

Borrowing Gasman's thongs... hmmm, now that's a tempting thought! And what about your very own leopard-skin and gold lame outfits, ID????

Back
Top Bottom