Greetings All!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2gO

New
Reaction score
Ok, I've been scrolling, digging and reading through the posts here for the past few days now. Thought it was high time to say hello from southern Ontario. Hello! What an absolutely fantastic amount of information and opinion, I'm ecstatic...giddy :D

Got cert OW on Utila this past Feb. and have been in the water here in the colder north since Apr. What a lot of fun! Still, so new at this that I can blow off loads of psi doin' reverse fin pivots blowin' bubbles towards the surface. I know "little things, little minds" hey, but still, whatever makes that inner child sing :)

My teen daughter also got her c-card back in the winter and is just now planning to do a couple of dives with me in one of our local freshwater lakes. I am a bit nervous as there is equipment she hasn't had on before (ie. booties, gloves and hood). I am aware that the extra neoprene and glove are a cause for concern but am sure that if we keep it simple, shallow and relaxed we're both going to have a great time.

Anyway, thanks for the space and all that enthusiasm. Neil

Neil,
Welcome aboard. You'll find the board is a great resource. Hope you and your daughter's dives go well.
Dive Safe,
Larry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom