Greeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest, Seattle to be more specific. There are several people from Singapore who hang out here. Sit back, relax, & enjoy your extended surface interval at scubaboard!

-kate

and a WARM welcome from ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state

Glad to have you aboard the BOARD

and a warm hello from Ottawa, Canada. Welcome to the fun and games.

Tino Fong,
Welcome from NJ!
You are at the right place for scuba info, talk, and some pretty "unusual" characters and humor.
Enjoy the board,
good luck,
MikeD

Hi, and welcome from Rochester, NY
Hope you enjoy this place as much as I do. :D:

eksuhluhnt dude! glad to see you finally made it to the board. it's the place to be for your SI. join in the fun at the many threads. but a word of warning, it can get crazy at times. you'll get to read and see stuff that's out of this world. tips and techniques not found in your diving manual, like the 'warhammer manoeuvre'.

enjoy!

Thresher
:D

Hello Tino Fong and welcome!

Most others here are pretty worldly, but I for one would enjoy learning about diving from Singapore. Please share.

Welcome to one of the friendliest boards I have ever seen. Have a good time here and hopefully you can add a little something to make it even better. Tell us about your part of the world, we all tell everyone about ours, it is fun to hear about different places. Most of all, just enjoy yourself here!

Later, Hawk.

Welcome to the board from Melbourne, FL. This is a good place to spend your surface interval.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom