Greers Ferry Get Together?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbarnett51

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I posted this in the Midwest Muckdivers also.

Are there any other divers that frequent Greers Ferry Lake? I have a nice tri hull barge and a lakehouse. I was thinking about having a small get together for local divers this summer. Basically dive, spear some fish, smoke some ribs,etc... My place sleeps 8ish and I would gladly host. Let me know if anyone would be interested!

Bob​

I'm at Greers Ferry very often during the summer and would be interested. We have a group of friends that camp at Cove Creek mainly, my wife and I are the only divers though. I have a pontoon boat up there too. Where is your Lake House at?

I am across from Fairfield Bay Marina in Bankers Cove..some call it South Fork Bay.

Let me knower when you are going. The viz has been pretty good lately. Below 30ft is 15-20 but it is COLD!

Hi Bob, I dive mainly at GFL and love it I to am a Dive Shop II kid Scott was and is my trainer...A get together sounds great to me if your still up for doing this I am meeting up with Scott and a few others from the dive shop next week to do some diving and I will pass the word along. I live here in Heber so I would be glad to help plan if you would like and I have a huge house in Heber not on the lake but if there were out of towners that could come I could sure offer them a place to rack for the night.

Lesa Wrinkle
wrin5@live.com
501-270-0612
I support The Dive Shop II in Little Rock, AR

A little late on this one, but I would be all about it if ya'll haven't already done it....Bbarnett51 I think my buddies cabin is in the same cove lol we stay up there and dive from time to time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom