green moray swimming...any pictures?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aboalreem

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
anyone has a picture of a green moray swimming around..from head to tail full picture!!!

aboalreem:
anyone has a picture of a green moray swimming around..from head to tail full picture!!!

I have one from the invade the keys that looks like it came out nice. Head to tail, very surprising as the dive was in the day.

I'll be posting pics from this trip shortly. It was really not swimming, more like lying around a bit! :D

Which species of green moray?

I dont have any fully body shots (still) but did capture some video (with canon s70, so not the best quality). these were in San Carlos, Mexico, October 2005

video clipps here

This guy was a little unhappy with the DM who didn't bring him a snack. It would be such a spectacular picture if one of my friends hadn't been on the opposite side of the eel:

P7270601.jpg

At one point, I had to direct him away from me using the housing of my camera. I took this picture while doing so:

HeresJohnny-Small.jpg

David

I took this shot in Cozumel 1 1/2 years ago. he swam with us for about 20 minutes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom