Green Force Dive Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have had my green force Arrow batteries for several months and rechagre them after each day of diving, on liveabords or at home. So far I have not noticed any change in the Burn Time of the batteries.

Mike...

I didn't see anything in the instructions on this. I called corprate, He really wasn't sure. I don't want to kill the batteries before thier time. As you know they arn't free.

polespear:
I didn't see anything in the instructions on this. I called corprate, He really wasn't sure. I don't want to kill the batteries before thier time. As you know they arn't free.

Dave,

Great catching up with you tonight! As I mentioned, go ahead and charge them on a boats power supply, it shouldn't have an effect.

Greg

OK, By the way I Would Like to say, A very well to do. Thankyou for the quality of these lights. I really feel I got my MONEY'S Worth. For a change. I was very Impressed with the Quality of this light !! I shoot alot of ledges, 10 -20' deep, this light was in the back of the hole before I was. I went back to places I'd dove before, Only to find deeper pockets than once thought. Not to mention bigger fish. Even the guy's next to me were ENVEY. They seen The power of my new flex II. All were very Impressed as well as myself !! I clipped the Battrey to the back of my Tank plate. You don't even know it's thier. The umbilical cord up to the light Head. very light weight, manuverable.
Needless to say, I don't think you will get this off me any time soon. I swear buy a light,in any condtion i dive in. weather i need it or not. But for the most part, I'll need
It. But anyways, I Just had to say Thanks.........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom