Green Force Dive Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have 2 Greenforce
A FII with a 50 HID head, and a backup Diamond.
Both are excellent torches, never had any problems with them and they amount of light they pump out is just outstanding.

Cheers
Chris

jptrealty:
Any opinions out there on these lights???

Function

Reliable

issues????

Its a big help thanks

The modularity is a strong point. The light heads are virtually indestructible and their overall reliability seems to be top of the line (unfortunately, so is the price).

R..

Awsome lights, the best out there. They are modular and I often swap out my light head depending on howmuch light I need. Built better than anything out there. I am completly satisfied.

I just owned mine for a few months (FII with 50Watt HID head), so far I'm very happy with the light. Most of my diving buddies owned Diverite 10W and the GF is as bright or brighter. Like greg1 mention the modular aspect of the light is a big plus, it make it easy to buy a more powerful HID head like the 100W without spending more money on the battery canister or cable. On the minus side they are quite expensive.

Cheers

Al

Spoon:
are these better than the halcyons?

Yes
Try bashing a Halcyon head on a bench top just once and see what happens.

I have seen Greenforce heads beaten over and over onto a bench top with the full force of two hands so the head dents the bench and they still work :D:

Cheers
Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom