Greece in November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I remember correctly, a diver friend who lives in Greece (Thessaloniki) said that diving there pretty much peters out by November. That may vary in different areas like the Greek islands (my first international diving experience, but decades ago).

Dear Kelli, you can dive in Athens in November. And if you want you can dive here in Santorini. In November the water will still be warm. Please check the following pages through the internet:
www.pozidis.gr the e-mail is px8@otenet.gr
and if you want here in Santorini, www.santorinidiving.com and our e-mail is mdc@otenet.gr.
If you have more questions please write us.
Thank you
Olga Pozidou

kdindinger:
I love the great advice I get on this forum, but have never posted a thread. I didn't see many threads on Greece and am running the Athens marathon in November wanted to do some diving while there. Does anyone have any information about diving in Greece the second week of November. I was hoping to head to Crete for some warmer weather. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Kelli

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom