Great time in Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pkdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just wanted to pass along some extremely positive feedback on a recent trip we took to Grand Cayman. We reserved dives with Ocean Frontiers on the East End and they exceeded our expectations. Our Captains, Neal, Brian and Shawn did an awesome job - in fact, Brian took us through phenomenal swim-throughs and we were able to get in a wonderful drift dive on one of the mornings. All staff were friendly and more than helpful. We liked being able to go with the divemasters on guided tours so we wouldn't miss some of the main features of the great dives. These were experts, safety was paramount and they took us to fantastic sites (Grouper Grotto, Jack McKinney's, High Rock Drop Off). We were fortunate to have great weather and were able to do a bunch of shore dives at Sundivers, near the Turtle Farm. We were also told shore diving at DiveTech was another top spot but we didn't make it there, next time. What a great place. If you go, rent a car - driving on the left side of the road was no big deal and then you can go where the diving conditions are best. Mix your boat diving with shore diving to get the most of both experiences. Oh, and a great place to eat on 7-mile beach, Ragazzi's - wood fired pizza, pasta and wonderful wine selection.

thanks fo the report. I just book the Cayman for my honeymoon next summer. I book the aggressor boat on the second week but did not make my choice of where we should stay for the first week.

good to know east end poeple are nice and chill.

...and the diving is better on the east end.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom