Great service!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firstdive2005

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am absolutely blown away by Oceanic Canada. I live in Edmonton, Alberta. I was diving at Akumal. I needed to change my battery. I have done it a couple of times. I am anal about dust bits and stuff not being on the o-ring or anywhere near my VT3 while open. I even use a magnifier to check before sealing the unit. Well it flooded on me. When I got to the surface I cleaned and dried it and put it away. Used my backup for the rest of the dives. I missed the wrist unit.
When I got home I went to Northwest Scuba and saw Laura about it. She said lets send it away and see what happens. By the way I did not buy it there. Well a month went by and I get it back. They did not give any explanation about what happened to the computer the just GAVE me a new one! No questions asked. I fully expected to pay for something. Man talk about great service. I will fully commit to their products now. thankyou Laura and Oceanic Canada. kevin

Back
Top Bottom