Great Pyrenees - New Addition To My Family

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BS, That last pic you posted is a hoot!

I get my German Shepard shaved in the spring. Keeps her nice and cool and saves on that mess. Plus if I don['t shave her the pool basket fills with loads of hair (they swim in the pool a lot chasing balls).

Ha! A testimony to how smart he is: This morning, I was playing fetch with him. He's figured out that if he's got the ball in his mouth, I have no leverage. As long as he holds the ball in his mouth, he can go where he wants.

Dammit! Hrmph...

:lol:

Supposedly, in the spring, they begin to shed their undercoat so profusely, that some people collect it and spin it into yarn. Yes, seriously.

Egad...

Thanks!! I just came in from taking him for a long walk. He's doing better on the leash, and he sits on command. I tried playing fetch with him, but true to the stubborn, independent nature of the breed, he sometimes brings the ball back, or not, or in his own time. LOL

The day after we brought him home, I was thinking, "Oh God... What have I got myself into?" :11: But I'm already in love with him. Big fluffy dog... Crazy how quickly he's left big muddy paw-prints on my heart. :)

adorable!

We saw this guy on our ride in Monterey

DSC_0063-1-1.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom