Great Lakes Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in SE MI near Port Sanilac.

The diving here is amazing and if you are up for the cold water you'll be rewarded. In this immediate area we have many <100' depth wrecks and many deeper than that as well. Double Action dive charters is excellent but you may want to start planning and getting everything booked now as spaces fill up quickly and it isn't walk on.
What kind of viz do you have locally?

Guys and Gals,

I’m looking at planning a trip for my dad and I to the Great Lakes for summer 2021. Looking to go to 100-120 feet or so, advanced, but not technical. Who on this fine establishment of a forum has some insight and intel on charters, where to stay, etc. Thanks in advance!
@PoPo Diver,

Did you and your dad ever do your Great Lakes trip? If so, can you share the details?

Looks like I will be in Cleveland OH for a conference at the end of May, so I have been googling scuba possibilities. Just came upon this neat, interactive site:

rx7diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom