Great dive experience with Triangle Divers in Bermuda.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheAquaticApe

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just got back from a week long cruise to Bermuda. Can't say I enjoyed the cruise very much (the boat portion) but Bermuda was great. I was afraid I wouldn't get to dive at all since the weather was rotten for the first two days but I managed to get a 2 tank trip in with Graham and the staff of Triangle Divers in Hamilton. They picked me up on the dock and after stopping at the shop to pick some other folks up we went out to a great reef.

I have to say I was very impressed with the corals. Very healthy and much more abunant than what I'm used to in the Keys. Soft corals everywhere. Second dive was the Pelinaion which ran onto the reef in 1939. Very cool with lots of neat things to see like deck winces, engines, etc. The deepest spot on this one is at the stern in the sand at 60' and the engine actually comes to within 10' of the surface.

I was lucky enough to have one of their DMs guide me around the reef on the first dive and had a local diver as a buddy on the wreck. Equipment switchout was so fast and seamless I literally did not see it. Everyone was very helpful and made sure things went smoothly.

I even managed to screw up the day by packing one of their own shorties away in my back instead of mine. Graham was nice enough to make a special trip to the dock to return mine and get his back.

All in all a great experience and I recommend Triangle to anyone considering diving in Bermuda.

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom