Great Deal on Disney Hotel for Christmas??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The link opens a window and the bus stop is in the right upper corner...the S shaped road.

Saw the other comment on Park Hoppers tickets and thought I would add my 2 psi.

I have a 5 year old and we love PH tickets. Its nice to be able to come back to the hotel and rest for a little while in the afternoon. Go back out afterwards and do not feel like heading back to MK, with PH, you just go to the park you want to go to. Dinner in a different park...no problem. It does cost more, but we rarely go back to the same park in the evening.

Saw the other comment on Park Hoppers tickets and thought I would add my 2 psi.

I have a 5 year old and we love PH tickets. Its nice to be able to come back to the hotel and rest for a little while in the afternoon. Go back out afterwards and do not feel like heading back to MK, with PH, you just go to the park you want to go to. Dinner in a different park...no problem. It does cost more, but we rarely go back to the same park in the evening.

I will agree that if you want flexibility with your dinning schedule, you almost need the Park Hopper. Because you might want to go to MK that day, but go over to Epcot at night to eat. (which is common).

If you've got young kids, then being able to come back to the room and rest about 2pm and go back about 5pm-6pm is a great option. If they are 2 or 3 though, they'll be too warn out to go back to the parks and stay late most days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom