Great Day To Dive A Great Lake!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man I am so jealous.......Moneysavr, sounds like a great time. 100' ft viz in Mich???? Are you in a drysuit??? We went to Wazee last weekend and it was wonderful, but man I miss the wrecks... When do you pull up and head south?

In town this year,YUCK!SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drysuit me my two dive buds wet, bit more than 15 min BT at lower 40's did not want to freeze them and they would of stayed down till the 700 PSI Turn limit as I found out top side!
winds pulled the cool deep water in, not much thermocline about 10 deg warmer on the hang!
This is the best vis in my life, No BS [Vertical vis and horizontal] two big different birds to see out that far ! I almost got vertigo pulling the second anchor I thought I was in space well guess I was! like a glass of Gin!
Brad

In town this year,YUCK!SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drysuit me my two dive buds wet, bit more than 15 min BT at lower 40's did not want to freeze them and they would of stayed down till the 700 PSI Turn limit as I found out top side!
winds pulled the cool deep water in, not much thermocline about 10 deg warmer on the hang!
This is the best vis in my life, No BS [Vertical vis and horizontal] two big different birds to see out that far ! I almost got vertigo pulling the second anchor I thought I was in space well I was! like a glass of Gin!
Brad

Brad - it was awesome today!! Couldnt have been better conditions weather or viz wise and it was great to be able to get down and see that wreck. I'm really glad Daemon was able to find my computer that I stupidly let fall into the water (lesson learned there). The thing doesnt work at all now so I'm glad I have it to send back to them to get a new one! I feel sorry for all those who were unable to experience those conditions today!

Brad - it was awesome today!! Couldn't have been better conditions weather or viz wise and it was great to be able to get down and see that wreck. I'm really glad Daemon was able to find my computer that I stupidly let fall into the water (lesson learned there). The thing doesn't work at all now so I'm glad I have it to send back to them to get a new one! I feel sorry for all those who were unable to experience those conditions today!

Well I would of never told a soul of that Uffta-Your lucky Tim,three things first being able at 55'to look down from the back of my boat and see it in the wreckage! second it did not fall deep in the wreck ,Third Nice recovery!

with no mooring I am sure swimjim and myself could of got it back for you but on a fair vis day OOOPs there went a Large bill!
All in all a great learning experience and Daemon got a second dive in too!

Hey I can fess up to my screw ups! haha. Yeah I'm definitely lucky to have gotten that thing back. I still can't believe how awesome today was!!

Back
Top Bottom