Great day at Airport Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howard4113

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Great pictures! Looks like you had a fun day with the dolphins. I couldn't open the movies.

Awesome pictures! I am SOOOOO jealous!! :D

What IS that dolphin doing in the sand? It looks like it's grazing. That had to be so cool, to be right down there with them.

That is really unbelievable! I would ask if you were on rebreathers if I didn't hear your exhaust. I thought dolphins were afraid of scuba???

To end the one video with the dolphin looking RIGHT INTO THE CAMERA was incredible.

How far off the reef are you?

Wow! You took those shots at Airport Beach yesterday?? Looks so much better than the conditions we had at Ulua! I'll bet that was a kick hanging out with the dolphins. How many were there? Congratulations on the shots and the experience!

You guys had a GREAT Dive. I've never had Dolphins circle or hang out......
ain't life grand when you witness something like that!
Mark,
The Vids were awesome! Jimbo

mrjimboalaska:
... I've never had Dolphins circle or hang out...
yes you have jimbo.. e-beach last year with vinh.. we had three large pods doing speed runs around us =)
tho' you're right too.. they didn''t really hang wit' us like mark's did =/
maybe you breathe too much, heh.

great shots mark!
sea nmf.. if you listen carefully in a quiet room.. you can hear some faint slow exhalations :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom