Great Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FireInMyBones

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
After about a year of research I finally picked a brand and model for canister light. That part was easy. The hard part was trying to figure out where to buy it.

I asked my LDS and they did not carry the product, though they could order one for me for a price. A little turned off, I began my hunt online. I had remembered reading in one of the threads here about Cave Adventures, so I looked them up. Not only did they match the price my LDS was offering, they beat it by a huge margin. I called them up to ask a few last questions about my number one and number two pick. After talking with Ed for about 15 minutes, I had even more understanding of the products I was looking at (as I could not see them in person). I decided and purchased the product. I received the product the next day!

I have to make a recommendation for anyone with this kind of care for the sport/ gear and most of all to them, their patrons.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom