great customer service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tight rope walker

Contributor
Reaction score
I have just had the best experience,to date, with a manufactures customer service.

I recently purchased a Sherwood Wisdom 2 computer, and was having a hard time understanding the directions supplied with the unit. So I went on Sherwoods' website, and sent them a question.

Now I am going to be perfectly honest here, I never suspected or expected, given my past experiences with other manufacturers, for them to answer as quickly as they did.

Withing a few hours ( or less ) I had the first of a few responses. When I still could not grasp what they were saying, they walked me through the procedure, with pictures and text.

As I stated previous, I never expected them to answer as quickly as they did, and secondly, I was preparing myself to get "blown off", as it seems I always do when I ask questions.

So I have to tell the folks at Scubaboard,

Right now, I am very impressed with the customer service at Sherwood Scuba, and as a direct result of their customer service it is more than likely I will be doing more business with them in the future.:)

TRW, I am glad to see you are having better luck with this endeavor, than with your previous one. It's always refreshing to hear a company is doing a good job with their customer service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom