Graysby (Grouper) being cleaned by Neon Gobies in Key Largo,FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marriard

Contributor
Reaction score
I love cleaning stations. From Davis Reef in Key Largo, here is a Graysby being cleaned by a group of Neon Gobies at a cleaning station.

22005-04-24-16-28-41.jpg

22005-04-24-16-28-33.jpg

Nikon D2x Subal Housing, 60mm, F8 @ 1/125, ASA 100, Dual Inon 220 strobes

Enjoy,
M

Very nice, I'm partial to the close up.

Marriard:
I love cleaning stations. From Davis Reef in Key Largo, here is a Graysby being cleaned by a group of Neon Gobies at a cleaning station.

22005-04-24-16-28-41.jpg

22005-04-24-16-28-33.jpg

Nikon D2x Subal Housing, 60mm, F8 @ 1/125, ASA 100, Dual Inon 220 strobes

Enjoy,
M

You have a D2X and Subal as well....has everyone got these things these days?????!!!!!
Man i am a jealous little camper....

I like the saturation in the first shot, second one seems a little opaque filmy to me

Nice capture

Mike Veitch:
You have a D2X and Subal as well....has everyone got these things these days?????!!!!!

I like the saturation in the first shot, second one seems a little opaque filmy to me

Nice capture

D2Xes are everywhere! When I go diving, 2 of my divebuddies also use D2Xes. I think it is time for you to give up your D70, Mike! :) I am going to Lembeh Strait in July and September.
For September trip, I know that there will at least be 4 D2Xes on board. Geez, I need to find a bigger toy than a D2X :D

Nice pictures, I need to get my D2X wet soon :( (well, not wet wet, but underwater anyhow!)

ssra30:
D2Xes are everywhere! When I go diving, 2 of my divebuddies also use D2Xes. I think it is time for you to give up your D70, Mike! :) I am going to Lembeh Strait in July and September.
For September trip, I know that there will at least be 4 D2Xes on board. Geez, I need to find a bigger toy than a D2X :D

Nice pictures, I need to get my D2X wet soon :( (well, not wet wet, but underwater anyhow!)

Wellllllll, if i didn't have a Sony Z1 HD video camera and Amphibico Phenom housing on order i might.........guess i forgot to mention that before eh? oops :wink: It may just be bigger than a D2X....
Looking forward to seeing your Indo shots, are you going to the Asian Diver shootout?

Mike Veitch:

Nice capture

Vis wasn't great, so the second shot suffered a little bit for it...

Yeah, I got the 2 or 3rd SUBAL housing commercially available. I think only Alex and a couple of other dealers beat me to it. Unfortunelty I blew my eardrum out so haven't been in the water for over a month.

BTW, worth the money :)

M

That first one is a really great shot. They both show the predator triangle pupils very well.. no weird glare.

Mike Veitch:
Wellllllll, if i didn't have a Sony Z1 HD video camera and Amphibico Phenom housing on order i might.........guess i forgot to mention that before eh? oops :wink: It may just be bigger than a D2X....
Looking forward to seeing your Indo shots, are you going to the Asian Diver shootout?

Ahhh, I see you have to same complex/disease that I do :D
I guess I have to up the ante a bit with 2 Ikelite DS125 strobes :wink:
Nah, I am not going to the Asian Diver shootout thingy with Eco Diver.
Just got a great deal on the Panunee liveaboard so I was going to spend 2 weeks there in September then my colleague asked me if I want to join his group in July for a week which I could not resist. Afterall I need to let the beast breath a bit :) and could not wait until September.
However with any luck, if the weather hold out, next weekend, I should get a little practice before Lembeh. If I am really really lucky, a whale shark next Saturday or saw blade shrimp on Sunday might be a possibility :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom