Graveyard Of The Atlantic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

inkabodpain

Reaction score
# of dives
Jun. 6, 2008 - NORTH CAROLINA TRIP
Where? Morehead City, North Carolina How Much? $125.00/$150.00 per day for Diving; $25/day Bunk house Dive the graveyard of the atlantic with Giant Stride Dive Shop. I come back here every year because the the diving is that good. Great wrecks, sand tiger sharks (non maneaters), good pricing and great viz! The first leg of the trip is friday 6/6 - sunday 6/8 diving out of Olympus Dive Center on awesome wrecks at 80 to 130 fsw. Viz is 40 to 100 ft. Water temperature is in the 80's! You can view the wrecks we will dive at Home Cost is $125.00 Per day for diving and $25.00 Per day to sleep in the bunk house or you can arrange a motel room on your own for approx 80.00 Per nite. I realize that many of you will only stay for those 3 days but monday 6/9 and 6/10 I have chartered a boat out of Carolina Beach, NC (3 hrs south of Morehead) to do a Meglodon shark tooth dive in the ocean ...they Are finding teeth up to 7 inches long! I want one! Cost is in the $150.00 Range for that 2 tank dive and lodging is 25.00 in thier bunk house times 2 days. I drive down so i can take my own tanks and gear.(You can rent tanks and lead from Olympus if you don't want to drive. Morehead is a 14 hour drive, Carolina Beach is 3 hours south of that. Call or come in and sign up, and leave a deposit to insure your spot. Deposits constitute a committment and are non refundable. Trip total is $800.00.....$450.00 If you only want to do the 6th through the 8th. The Bunkhouse can get a little crowded so I will get a motel room and if you want to do the same the price will be $125.00 per day. DEPOSITS CONSTITUTE A COMMITTMENT AND ARE NON REFUNDABLE. TRIP TOTAL (LODGING & DIVING) IS $800.00.....$450.00 IF YOU ONLY WANT TO DO THE 6TH THROUGH THE 8TH. DOES NOT INCLUDE GEAR,MEALS OR TIPS. DEPOSITS CONSTITUTE A COMMITTMENT AND ARE NON REFUNDABLE. Call Giant stride Dive Shop @ 401 732 8808 or Email info@giantstridediveshop.com

Back
Top Bottom