Grateful to community

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mintaka

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My wife and I just returned from our first real scuba vacation at a dive resort in Curacao. While there I came to the realization of just how close knit the diving community is. I really felt like I was part of something much bigger than just the immediate divers. There was a concern for each other that had roots that extended way beyond Curacao in space and beyond the present in time.
Without trying to be too sappy, I just want to express my gratitude to all of you divers out there and to all of the divers that influenced you and to all of the divers that influenced them and so on and so on........
:grouphug:

We stayed at Habitat. I really liked it there. I'm going to make a trip report on the ABC Islands forum one of these days, but I'd be happy to answer any questions if you had them in the mean time. I hope you have as much fun as we did... it was great !

Cool post.

Where did you stay at Curacao? We are going there this winter.

Diving brings out the best in most people and the worst in only a few! I love the people that I have met while out diving as well as on the Forum here! Where's your next adventure going to take you? There might be a few who would like to tag along! That's really how Invade the Keys got it's start.

Diving brings out the best in most people and the worst in only a few! I love the people that I have met while out diving as well as on the Forum here! Where's your next adventure going to take you? There might be a few who would like to tag along! That's really how Invade the Keys got it's start.

Indeed!

For example I am going to be on business in SFO area and asked on NorCal forum about potential dives. So now I am booked on Monterey Express to dive 24th and 25th in the afternoon (if they have that trip) but for sure on 25th in the AM with a buddy I found here.

Anyone else in the area is welcome! :)

Hear! Hear! (Or is it Here! Here!?)

Posted via Mobile Device

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom