Grand Turk

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well Just got back Will post Trip report in a few days when I get back to work here. Diving was Amazing I recomend Diving with Oaisis Divers. They are the Larger Shop on the Island Blue water Divers would be my Next choice. As for Arawake <SP> I did a day of shooting down there and they are in some Heavy Repairs Hopefuly they will be done in the next few weeks. I ended up staying at the Saltraker. Not the Best but far from the worst. Ericka the manager is in the process of making it a nicer hotel and I helped her out on a few of my days off. Pam if you are staying at the Ospyer very nice hotel. We had some of out Actors up there but see if you can get a room at the New Osprey they are right across the street and even nicer room. When will you guys be down there? Looks like we are going back in Late January to early Feb to shoot some more movies. So maybe we could get some dives in together. I have over 300 pics from diving on my few days off. If going in Feb you should just be getting there in time for the whales that come in. Any questions I will be more then willing to answer since I did just get back from 2 lovely weeks on the Island. Please PM and and as I said If I am there we will have to get some dives in if not just some Drinks. Also I Recomend the Sand Bar Nice little place right on the water. Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Scott

Thanks for the info Scott. Looking forward to reading your Trip Report!!
Pam

Scottkl:
Well Just got back Will post Trip report in a few days when I get back to work here. Diving was Amazing I recomend Diving with Oaisis Divers. They are the Larger Shop on the Island Blue water Divers would be my Next choice. As for Arawake <SP> I did a day of shooting down there and they are in some Heavy Repairs Hopefuly they will be done in the next few weeks. I ended up staying at the Saltraker. Not the Best but far from the worst. Ericka the manager is in the process of making it a nicer hotel and I helped her out on a few of my days off. Pam if you are staying at the Ospyer very nice hotel. We had some of out Actors up there but see if you can get a room at the New Osprey they are right across the street and even nicer room. When will you guys be down there? Looks like we are going back in Late January to early Feb to shoot some more movies. So maybe we could get some dives in together. I have over 300 pics from diving on my few days off. If going in Feb you should just be getting there in time for the whales that come in. Any questions I will be more then willing to answer since I did just get back from 2 lovely weeks on the Island. Please PM and and as I said If I am there we will have to get some dives in if not just some Drinks. Also I Recomend the Sand Bar Nice little place right on the water. Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Scott

Back
Top Bottom