Grand Turk Diving & Osprey Beach Hotel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Osprey is a great place to stay plus they have live music on Sun and Wed nights...one of the DM's plays in a band with some of the guys from Oasis. I've been three times this year, usually stay at Mantahouse which is right down the road from Osprey. Osprey is on Front Street which is the main street the dive ops are on if you want to call it a street. GT is much more laid back than Provo which I love. You can eat at Osprey, Water's Edge, Sandbar (owned by the Mantahouse girls) or Bohio which has a pretty impressive menu especially on Sunday nights. Thursday nights are regae band nights at Bohio which is fun. The diving on GT is mostly wall diving but you won't be disapointed. There are also other excursions you can dive such as the Endymion wreck or Salt Cay which are also cool. Wall dives start at 60 ft..boat ops are are small..no more than 6 people..you won't be sorry you went. I'm going for NYE for a week..I love it down there..best kept secret in the T and C..
PM me if you want to know more. Have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom