Grand Opening for new dive shop in Austin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K-valve,

I'm sorry about the confusion. I am proud to say that I make it a point to trash other dive shops as well as trash my staff every chance I get. It's makes the days interesting, and you know what they say, "you might as well live life to its fullest because you only live 152 times." In this particular case my dog keeps telling people that our shop is next to the Red Lobster. Bad doggie, bad bitch. That's only because Lassie loves the biscuits there.

We are at the CORNER of N Lamar and 183. On the 183 feeder/access road.

We do have a map, errr--- actually we have TWO maps located on our website. (I figured if one map gets 5 people lost, then maybe 2 maps will get 50 people lost.) ROYAL SCUBA MAPS

I am looking forward to getting my Local Dive Shop, ROYAL SCUBA, off the ground. However, I am timid at the prospect of offending Red Lobster lovers (because my bitch is correct about the biscuits being primo), nonetheless their employees continue to picket my shop because I keep sending them too much business, and my staff continues to starve now that red lobster refuses to serve them.

Why did Red Lobster put their restaurant THREE BLOCKS EAST OF Royal Scuba on the same feeder road. Didn't Red Lobster know that I'd put my dive shop three blocks due west of them twenty years ago when they poured their foundation. How could they not know my intentions.

One way or another, I'm excited just to unlock my doors Thursday late afternoon for our OPEN HOUSE WELCOMING that kicks-off the ROYAL SCUBA GRAND OPENING.

Repeating: everyone is welcomed in my LDS in North Austin.

I'll be looking forward to meeting a few of the Austin Scubaboard faithful that I've yet to meet.

It's good to hear that you will stop by the Grand Opening (if you can find us!).

I found the shop yesterday. It's not that hard to get to when you're not as directionally challenged as I am. :D If I would've just drove a hundred feet farther I would have found it the other day.

I'll find it again tomorrow when I stop by to check out the shop. I'm looking forward to it.

When are you guys going to Playa? Or is it Mack going to Playa? Maybe both of you are going to Playa? Maybe no one is going to Playa! Where does one stay in Playa and how much does it cost? How many days, how many dives, how much food? Is airfare included?

So I was looking on where to review shops and couldnt find it , so here is where I decided to put it. Everyone knows how awesome of deals I got from Oak Hill but they are so far away that well it got to be to much time and money on the road for my "daily" needs. Within a mile or two I have three shops, out of the two I visited I found Royal, I couldnt be happier. Granted I dont know much about Mares as I am the love child of Tusa and Oceanic but I will eventually since well theres nothing like buying a bunch of stuff I realize I dont like to replace other things I liked but stopped. Nico and the rest of the staff really know how to make someone feel welcome. The prices are awesome and they have BRIGHT PINK gear for us chicks. It doesnt hurt that I can pretty much walk to the shop.

Seriously folks, if your close enough share the love and check them out.

I have been supporting Royal Scuba since they opened. Nicco will work extremely hard to gain your respect and business. No one else comes close to beating his prices. It is nice to see a dive shop that is adapting with the market changes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom