Grand Opening Discount for our Online Store

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveMonster Scuba

Registered
Reaction score
Enter coupon code SCUBABOARD to get a 10% discount on any order you place through our online store at http://www.divemonsterscuba.com/dmsc/catalog/index.php valid through the end of March.

My wife, Teri, and I bought our shop around this same time last year. Teri has been doing a great job of running the physical shop :thumb:, and I worked on doing the geeky part of getting us online. I finally have the online store portion of our online presence working the way I want :yeahbaby:, and to kick it off we are offering a 10% discount to all you Scuba Board members.

We are an authorized dealer for all products we sell, so you will get full manufacturers warranties on everything you buy.

We also offer free shipping within the US for all orders over $200.

Please remember to enter coupon code SCUBABOARD on the payment information screen to get your 10% discount as shown below.
coupon%20code.jpg

Thank you for considering DiveMonster Scuba where we are monstrously passionate about diving.

Mike

Thank you very much for taking a look around, and for the good thoughts.

This definitely is just the start because I am adding more products everyday.

I see that you carry Pinnacle Wetsuits. I was looking at a Hooded Vest from Pinnacle and was wondering if you guys are going to carry them or if you can order them special? Also, would it be possible to do local pickup instead of shipping and still get the 10% SB discount? Thanks...

Do you sell service kits and other parts for the regulators you offer?

Airborne!:
I see that you carry Pinnacle Wetsuits. I was looking at a Hooded Vest from Pinnacle and was wondering if you guys are going to carry them or if you can order them special? Also, would it be possible to do local pickup instead of shipping and still get the 10% SB discount? Thanks...

We can definitely order anything from Pinnacle. And yes, we will honor the Scubaboard discount for a local pickup. Drop by the shop or call us at 972-317-7234, mention the Scubaboard discount, and we will get the hooded vest ordered for 10% off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom