Grand Cayman Vs Cayman Brac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

R Kraft:
Spanish Bay Reef Resort on Grand Cayman is opening November 1st after the hurricane damage of last year. They include food and drink with the package, are located on the north shore and have some of the best shore diving in grand Cayman at a reasonable price. Take a look at www.scubaone.com/cayman.
Link is dead.
Edited 11:24 pm 11-17-05 works for me now too.

i second the 3-tank safari with Ocean Frontiers. Babylon is just amazing, Stingry City is soooooo fun, and Snapper Hole is a blast with all the swim-throughs and critters waiting for you. I returned from a 10 days with Ocean Frontiers, 40 dives, including the safari. They are awesome, and do not monitor bottom time as long as you have a computer......

Have fun :)

I stayed at the Plaza and it was the worst place I stayed at in the caribbean. The roof leaked when it rained, the staff could care less. food very average, the grounds needed work and the place over rates themeselves. However, Toucan Divers (the dive operation) is very good but busy and stays full. Even in May. I would never stay at this over priced so called resort. We looked at the Divi and ate dinner there several times and we liked the food and the resort looked very good. Walking distance to town.

I have stayed and dived Litlle Cayman, Cayman Brac, Bonaire, Grand Cayman. I'll take Little Cayman and Bloody Bay Wall. Nothing topside but the diving is superb. I stayed at Paradise Villas and dove with Paradise divers. Excellent.

I'm reviving this thread because our Nov. '05 trip was cancelled but have reschedualed for May 7-14, 2006. Next week. and i would love to hear any more suggestions for shore dives in brac or GC. Also for tank rentals. We will be staying in a private home in Brac and at the Westin in GC May 14-17, 2006.

Kevin4diving:
I stayed at the Plaza and it was the worst place I stayed at in the caribbean. The roof leaked when it rained, the staff could care less. food very average, the grounds needed work and the place over rates themeselves. However, Toucan Divers (the dive operation) is very good but busy and stays full. Even in May. I would never stay at this over priced so called resort. We looked at the Divi and ate dinner there several times and we liked the food and the resort looked very good. Walking distance to town.
did you mean to post this to a different thread. This thread is about Cayman, sounds like you're talking about Bonaire...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom