Grand Cayman Rental

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tropicaltrader

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I know diving in Grand Cayman can be expensive...I live here. But it doesn't have to be that way:blinking:. There are numerous beach dive sites that are
available for newbies and oldbies. Many of these sites are amazing. Just takes a car and rental tanks. Rest assured, the boat operators would prefer that you not know that.
As an alternative to a hotel, my wife and I are considering renting out our spare bedroom at Prospect Reef. Right on the water in the town of Spotts (six miles from Georgetown). Pool, tennis court.

The expected rate is $100 per nite. Before you :depressed:discount this, check hotel pricing on GC. This is not a B&B:no:. You would be responsible for your food and cleaning up after yourselves.

If there is any interest for this please let me know your thoughts. This would start up in April if we go ahead.

I think that's a great idea. I would totally take you up on this offer. My wife and I are heading there 3/31-4/6. We booked about 2 wks ago. If I hadn't have booked I would take you up on your offer.

If you're still doing that next time I go, I'll be interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom