Grand Cayman Photo's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

What kind of equipment are you using?

I use a Nikon D7000 in a nauticam housing with Inon Z240 strobes. All wide angle shots are with a Tokina 10-17.

Maredsous,
Thanks for the kind comments. I visited your link at the bottom of your entry. Nice video and I love the music for it.
Where did you get it and who is it by?

Maredsous,
Thanks for the kind comments. I visited your link at the bottom of your entry. Nice video and I love the music for it.
Where did you get it and who is it by?

Thanks!

The music is by Moby from his fifth studio album Play. The tracks (in the order I used) are: "Everloving", "Guitar Flute & String", and "Inside".

The video was just something I put together as an experiment from leftover footage shot in Turks and Caicos using my old Sony Cybershot T1 point & shoot, and was created in Movie Maker. I was having a pretty hard time getting any decent still shots, so I switched over to video out of frustration. When I got back from my trip I realized I had all this great footage, but couldn't find any music that fit. Finally I came across the Moby stuff and it all just kind of fell into place, almost on its' own. My only regret was in not having better equipment, but I learned a lot. I really need to get a higher quality setup; been considering a GoPro system, since I really enjoy doing the video thing. Anyway, glad you enjoyed it!

Last edited:
Maredsous,
Thanks for the info and connection. I have had a lot of trouble finding music that fit what we see and be free for use.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom