Grand Cayman or Cozumel to dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My in-laws just got back from a cruise, they had signed up for 3 different dive locations, they made the dive in Belize but the dives in Grand Cayman were all cancelled, also in the other dive spot(dont remember where)

Good to see you back on the boards Casey! Can't wait to dive with Neptune's again!

As to the topic of the thread. I am going on a cruise with the family next year and have the same decision to make. Right now I am planning on diving in Cayman and doing a swim with dolphins thing in Cozumel. But I could end up diving in both places.

Thanks, Kymma! It's great to be back! See you on your next trip down!
Uniquecreature1, try to dive both Cayman and Cozumel. I am a bit prejudice as I live in Cayman but I've been to Cozumel several times and the diving was beautiful. Cozumel will most likely be drift diving while Cayman has virtually no current. And, if you book with a smaller independent operation ahead of time in both ports your dives will not be cancelled (unless weather and water conditions are bad) as the cruise line sometimes does as Skeet's in-law's found out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom