Grand Cayman or Cozumel to dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi, I'm going on a cruise and am wondering which has better diving (it'll just be a 2 tank dive set up by the cruise people)...Cozumel or Grand Cayman?

Thanks!

Grand Cayman is pulling things back together, but underwater is supposed to be fine anyway. Personally I'd dive both places.

Actually, all of the hurricane damage was done on land. Underwater Grand Cayman is still gorgeous and full of fish life. My pick... Grand Cayman... but I may be a bit prejudice? :)

Caymancase, great to see you back! Sorry to hear about the damage. Hope all is improving. Is Neptunes back up and running?

My thoughts exactly Carlislere, Casey it's great to see ya back on the board!
Been thinking about ya'll and hoping all is well. Hopefully we'll come see ya soon!

Hey Carlislere & TruckDiver,
It's great to be back! Just got our phone lines back working about a week ago so I'm playing catch up with emails, boards, etc. Things are improving everyday here. The island is starting to look like it's old beautiful self. And Neptune's is up and running and we'll be ready for full boat loads for the holiday. Can't wait!! So come on down for a visit soon, you guys :)

uniquecreature1:
Hi, I'm going on a cruise and am wondering which has better diving (it'll just be a 2 tank dive set up by the cruise people)...Cozumel or Grand Cayman?

Thanks!

Which cruise and when? Maybe I'll see you there... I'll be on the Explorer of the Seas in January.

JRO:
Which cruise and when? Maybe I'll see you there... I'll be on the Explorer of the Seas in January.

I'll actually be on Carnival Inspiration (out of Tampa)...I'm now considering booking the dives outside of the cruise. are you doing that too?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom