Grand Cayman Dive Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I enjoyed your photos, how was your trip? If you enjoy photographing underwater structures, statues, and wrecks - you should visit Cayman Brac. The City of Atlantis is an underwater sculpture park and the Russian Frigate is a very photogenic wreck dive!

That is on my bucket list, too, to get to Cayman Brac. I was personally invited 10 years ago to dive the City of Atlantis by the artist Foots. So many places, so little time. I will be putting the video up shortly KathyV.

That is on my bucket list, too, to get to Cayman Brac. I was personally invited 10 years ago to dive the City of Atlantis by the artist Foots. So many places, so little time. I will be putting the video up shortly KathyV.

It sounds like Foots is quite a character and right now he is at odds with the Brac locals (again). Cayman is a very conservative country and he has created and is displaying artwork showing same sex partners. The locals are protesting and vandalizing his work, see the article at the link below.

Brac artist alleges repeated vandalism of work | Cayman Compass

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom