Grand Cayman Afternoon Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roccisjr

Registered
Reaction score
I am arriving in Grand Cayman on a flight that lands at about 1:15 PM on a Sunday. I was hoping to get an afternoon dive that same day. By the time I get to the hotel, get situated and get my equipment, it could be as late as 3 or possible 4 PM. Does anyone know a reputable dive operator on Grand Cayman who could accomodate me?

You're arriving too late in the afternoon for an "afternoon" dive as most of the dive shops leave around 12:30 or 1pm. Divers Down (just finished two weeks (18 dives) with them in Grand Cayman) offers night dives, but they need a minimum of 2 divers to go out. Their local number 345.945.1611
Happy Diving!

If you still really want to dive after a day of travel, I suggest heading to one of the shore diving spots such as Turtle Reef. Where are you staying?

You can get at least 3 dives in for the rest of the day! Relax and dive at your own pace on a great shore dive! Have some food at My Bar and make a few more! Have a great time while on island.

We look forward to seeing you!

I am arriving in Grand Cayman on a flight that lands at about 1:15 PM on a Sunday. I was hoping to get an afternoon dive that same day. By the time I get to the hotel, get situated and get my equipment, it could be as late as 3 or possible 4 PM. Does anyone know a reputable dive operator on Grand Cayman who could accomodate me?

If you're wanting to do boat dives, unless you're planning on making it a night dive it will be difficult to do.

Sunset house, Eden Rock, Dive Tech at Cobalt Coast and at Light House Point, as well as Sun Divers at Turtle Reef all have excellent shore diving and should be able to accommodate that time frame.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom