Grand Cayman - afternoon boat dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good to know, but OP still needs to be careful with NDLs if he is going wall diving in the morning as well. I dive a lot with Reef Divers on Brac and LC and they always do a shallow in the afternoon for that reason.

I have done an afternoon wall dive with LTD - 2 tanks, just like a classic morning dive. I dive Nitrox on days like that, which helps with bottom time.

I dove with DiveTech when I was in GC for 3 weeks in Nov '22. You would need to check their web site for the exact details, but they also offer shore diving for free as part of your boat dives. They have a nice dock next to their office where it's a short swim to the wall if you want to do some deep diving, or you can just dive the shallow water off their dock.

So we did a mix of deep dives with deco on our own as well as the boat dives. We did a night dive right off the dock that was terrific for the variety and quantity of life we saw.

I also found them very accommodating, so you if you work out something that is fair to them, my experience is that they will be the same way back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom