Grand Cayman 3/38 - 4/4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nocash2fly

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just got back from Grand Cayman. My son and I dove Orange Canyon and Public Beach reef on the west side, No-Name Wall, and Cayman Crossing on the south side with 6 Pack Divers. I highly recommended them!

Malen was our dive guide both trips, he has excellent knowledge of the reefs and the varieties of marine life as well.

Also spent one day diving the east end - still suffering from the effects of hurricane Ivan.

Glad to hear about your dives in Grand Cayman; you had great weather during your trip.
Today we dove Round Rock and saw a beautiful eagle ray - who wasn't frightened by our presence. It was an awesome sight!

Nice to hear good stories! We're planning to go one day to dive there also!!
Getting excited!! :)

Don't bother going to GC..Just got back. Hardly saw any fish. Used to diving places where
you see lots and lots of beautiful fish. Went diving 9 times and was very dissapointed.
Thought it was suppose to be a great place to dive. The Dive ops seemed to avoid my
questions about seeing alot of fish. I know the Lion fish is a factor but not entirely.
Any suggestions where we should go next to see alot of fish. Been to Hawaii, St. John, St.
Thomas, Cozumal always saw alot of fish.
Would not recommend Grand Cayman to any diver.
Had a great time otherwise.
Sandy

Back
Top Bottom