Got TTL?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RonFrank:
Unfortunately the housing is almost as much as an UW strobe (in fact more in some cases), and more then the dern SB800.

I just went the the site, and it says it uses a 5 pin Nikonos cord?? How in the hell is that going to work with iTTL? Maybe it could, but it does not sound right? Multiple flash support? If they are not using Nikon TTL cords, I can't begin to know if the iTTL will work. Nikon has a multi iTTL cord, and I know it does work.

Now you have a problem with placing the Nikon SB-800 (the only strobe that will work with iTTL) in a housing? Maybe you should keep your DSLR attached to the SB-800 via the hot shoe and place the entire setup in a zip lock bag for U/W use!

f3nikon:
Now due to ol Ron’s total incompetence in U/W photography or photography in general,

I'm not going to bother responding to most of the incompentant statements made in this post, but I will offer this. Post an image, in ANY catagory. You post, I'll post something in the same catagory as good, or better. That includes UW where I'm a rookie, and living where I do, I just don't get to shoot much UW. BUT, I have no doubt you will post nothing, because the difference between you and I is I'm a photographer, and you are a troll.

What's up with this ol Ron crap? At least I have the guts to use my name. NikonF3, what a joke. There should be a law preventing people from slandering the good Nikon Name.

Ok folks - we seemed to have finished adding anything useful to this thread and insults seem to be what's left.

Move along please.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom