GoPro super suit 200 feet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've had the 10 supersuit to over 230ft? pushed a button and it stuck but the housing didn't leak. Kicked into highspeed mode was filming my computer looked like I was have a seizure....lol

Took my 11 down to 210. The record button stuck at about 190ft

That is pretty much what I have heard since I got a Hero2. Go too deep and the only bad this is the buttons stick. The case itself can take more, as long as you don't press buttons.

Just as another datapoint...
The housings are good to at least 300ft if you don't need the buttons. I hit record around 40ft and took it to 301ft without issue.

Not feeling the need to buy a $400 housing now, especially with the gopro sub that has accidental coverage with it.

I can confirm others' experience. Old GoPro super suit went down to 80+ meters without issues in more dives.
Before moving to a TG5 I was asking myself how to find stiffer springs for buttons.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom